Tuesday 8 November 2016

GoGoGetaway excitement

It's been  a very exciting couple of weeks - not only did I teach my first scrapbook classes at the October GoGoGetaway retreat but yesterday the official announcement was been made for the 2017 team and I'm on it !!! It's been amazing to be part of the team this year and I can't wait to continue the journey. I've put together a couple of layouts from the Oct retreat - we were really busy so I didn't get round to taking many pictures, but I wanted to keep a record of my first teaching experience. I apologise that the photos are not brilliant - I struggle to get good lighting this time of year. 
GoGoGetaway retreats are held in the lovely Theobalds Park hotel and the photos in this first layout were taken in the hotel lobby where delegates were greeted by a beautiful welcome board and for parts of the weekend the bookings table was set up to take bookings for our 2017 events.
I created this background for my second layout - using lots of Heidi Swapp colour shine, torn strips from the written instructions for one of my classes, stamping and texture paste through a stencil.  I then added my photos and embellishments. The blanked out picture was taken during my first class and a couple of delegates asked me not to share it online. 
As well as three residential weekend retreats a year GoGoGetaway also run day events and non-residential weekends. Our classes focus on technique based teaching, large class kits, including exciting mediums and tools to use in class.   You can find all the details on the website here - we are also on Facebook and Instagram @GoGo_Getaway. I've some more photos to scrap from the October retreat and I'm so excited about making more memories and sharing my love for this craft with the rest of the team.  

Thanks for stopping by...Happy Crafting, Esther xx  

2 comments:

  1. Great pages Esther and congratulations on you news.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails